Tuesday, February 4, 2014

January Beauty Favorites




Starting off February right by posting my January favorites.
So tell me some of your favorites in comments.
I'll pick one person to host my next blog hop with!
Alright lets get started with my January Favorites.





My Buxom Lip Gloss in Sugar.
I love this gloss it really makes your lips look bigger.
The only thing I don't like about it is its kind of sticky.






My Strawberry Lip Balm
Great product no problems at all!




Mac Eyebrow Pencil In Lingering
I love this so much, matches my eyebrows perfectly.



Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Loose Powder
I love this for a day you don't want to put a full face of makeup on.



Mac Eye Shadow In Frozen Blue
My favorite eye shadow for frosty looks.



 Great Lash Mascara
Favorite mascara it never clumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment